Letter from James
5/18/2006 12:44 PM
Dear Family & Friends,
Sydney has pre-AML. It's in the leukemia family. It's not an easy one to treat. They want to start chemo next week and a bone marrow transplant after that.
Please pray for . . .
Thanks so much for your prayers, concerns, and everything else that you are all doing.
- Sydney to be miraculously healed.
- Sydney's lungs, because she's having some difficulty breathing, so she is on oxygen.
- Sydney's general health to be improved before chemo.
- The health and protection of the boys.
- Lynette to continue to be strengthened and at peace.
- My continued supernatural confidence in God and peace that I'm currently. experiencing. This by the way is far from my normal experience.
Psalms 23-4: Even though I walk through the shadow of death I shall fear no evil, for You are with me.